Rating scales are commonly used in marketing research surveys and there are two basic ways to describe the scale: an anchored scale and a descriptive scale.
Comments are closed.
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
Read Articles by Topic
Download White Papers
- Sizing the Potential of a New Market or New Product
- MaxDiff vs Conjoint - Which is Better to Measure Consumer Preferences?
- 10 Best Practices to Improve Your Concept & Product Tests
- Using Choice-Based Market Segmentation to Improve Your Marketing Strategy
- What Your Tracking Study Should Measure About Your Customers
- Using Customer Journey Maps to Improve Your Customer Experience