Mirae Bouyssou is a Senior Research Manager at MMR Strategy Group. She has extensive experience harnessing data for litigation surveys and other social science research.
Mirae's academic background is in social psychology, which led her to developing questionnaires, programming surveys, and analyzing the large datasets that resulted. Prior to joining MMR Strategy Group, she worked for NERA Economic Consulting, where she designed, programmed, and analyzed surveys for intellectual property litigation.
Mirae earned a master's degree in social psychology from San Francisco State University, where her research focused on social attitudes toward those perceived as materialistic or experiential spenders.
- Associate analyst, NERA Economic Consulting, 2021-2022
- Graduate researcher, Personality and Well-Being Lab, San Francisco State University, 2017-2020
- Graduate teaching assistant, psychological statistics, San Francisco State University, 2019
- MA, Social Psychology, San Francisco State University, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), American Studies, University of California at Santa Cruz, 2007