MMR Strategy Group provides litigation surveys, survey rebuttals, and expert testimony for intellectual property matters.
Our experience with Lanham Act surveys and/or litigation surveys includes issues such as the following:
- Likelihood of confusion surveys
- Secondary meaning surveys
- Genericness surveys
- Dilution surveys
- False or deceptive advertising surveys
- Claim substantiation surveys
- Patent infringement and damage assessment surveys
- Other types of trademark surveys and trade dress surveys, including:
- Willingness to pay surveys
- Descriptiveness surveys
- Awareness and fame surveys
- Consumer behavior and attitude surveys
MMR Strategy Group has experience with federal courts in a wide variety of venues, as well as the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), and the National Advertising Division (NAD) of the Better Business Bureau.Our survey experts design surveys in accordance with case precedents and other guidance (such as McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition and Trademark and Deceptive Advertising Surveys). Depending on the research needs for a particular matter, our process might include designing a survey questionnaire, developing test and control stimuli, determining the survey universe, collecting data from respondents, coding and analyzing survey data, or providing a report that is intended to serve as evidence for a court or regulatory body. For additional information regarding Litigation Surveys, click here. Contact us to learn how MMR Strategy Group can help with your intellectual property litigation surveys and rebuttals.