Dr. Bruce Isaacson has deep expertise in litigation surveys, claim substantiation, and marketing research. He has served as President of MMR Strategy Group since 2005. During that time, he has provided research, consulting, and testimony for law firms, large corporations, and government agencies. He is a leading expert in survey design and execution, marketing research, and other topics relating to marketing, consumer behavior, and business strategy.
As President of MMR, Dr. Isaacson has personally overseen more than a thousand projects, providing research and consulting for advertising claim substantiation, litigation, and marketing strategy. He frequently writes and speaks on topics relating to surveys, research, marketing, consumer behavior, and strategy.
Dr. Isaacson has provided surveys, expert testimony, and rebuttals in hundreds of litigation matters. He has testified before federal courts, state courts, the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau (NAD), the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), the U.S. International Trade Commission, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and other venues and authorities. He has been retained in more than 20 matters by government agencies, including the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- President, MMR Strategy Group, 2005-present
- Managing Director, Fairview Company, 2002-2004
- Senior Vice President for Products, Marketing, and Alliances, Intuit/Digital Insight, 2001-2002
- President, Home Services, Move, Inc., 1999-2001
- Vice President, Marketing, PHH Corporation, 1997-1999
- Consultant, Boston Consulting Group, 1995-1997
- Doctor of Business Administration in Marketing, Harvard Business School, 1995. Awarded Dean’s Doctoral Fellowship.
- MBA with High Distinction, Harvard Business School, 1991. Graduated in top 5% of class as a Baker Scholar.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with focus on Regional Development, Northwestern University Technological Institute, 1985.