Kimberly White, IPC, is a Research Director at MMR Strategy Group. She is a certified professional researcher who has worked on advertising claim substantiation, Intellectual Property (IP) litigation, and marketing research projects. Kimberly has been responsible for research including product testing, attitude, and usage surveys, concept-testing, brand extension, likelihood of confusion, secondary meaning, and false advertising surveys.
Prior to joining MMR Strategy Group, Kimberly held research positions at Lieberman Research Worldwide and Rubin Postaer and Associates (RPA), an advertising agency.
Kimberly earned an MBA from Loyola Marymount University and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Southern California. Most recently, Kimberly earned a certificate from the University of Georgia for completing the Principles of Market Research program. Kimberly also holds an Insights Professional Certification (IPC), a longstanding and respected industry credential through the Insights Association.
- Senior Research Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide, 2013-2015
- Associate Research Analyst, Consumer Science, RPA, 2011-2013
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, University of Southern California
- Insights Professional Certification (IPC), Insights Association
- Principles of Market Research Certificate, University of Georgia