Introduction to Advertising Claim Substantiation Surveys
Advertising Claim Substantiation Surveys: An Introduction is intended to provide some basics about why and how advertisers should substantiate advertising claims using surveys. If you’re thinking about making an advertising claim, but interested in how to avoid legal or regulatory action, this white paper can help.
All White Papers
- Introduction to Advertising Claim Substantiation Surveys"
- Principles of Advertising Claim Substantiation Surveys
- Asking the Right Questions: Optimizing Trademark Litigation Survey Design
- What Your Tracking Study Should Measure About Your Customers
- Using Customer Journey Maps to Improve Your Customer Experience
- MaxDiff vs. Conjoint: Which is Better to Measure Consumer Preferences?
- 10 Best Practices to Improve Your Concept & Product Tests
- Why Online Surveys Can Be a Smart Choice in Intellectual Property Litigation
- Using Choice-Based Market Segmentation to Improve Your Marketing Strategy
- Sizing the Potential of a New Market or New Product