MMR Strategy Group conducts surveys and experiments to measure the appeal of new products, new services, and innovative concepts. Our concept and product tests measure reactions to a new product or service prior to development or launch. The information we gather through these tests helps our clients identify where to allocate product development and marketing resources to generate the most growth.
MMR Strategy Group’s concept and product tests often measure variables such as:
- Main Messages: Main messages that customers take away from a concept, including the functional and emotional benefits conveyed.
- Attitudes and Beliefs: How believable, memorable, or interesting the concept or product is.
- Purchase Intentions: The likelihood of purchasing the product or service.
- Competitive Preferences: How consumers perceive the concept or product relative to competitors (i.e., better or worse on price, quality, and other attributes).
We have implemented numerous concept and product tests to help clients study issues such as the following:
- Concepts for the menu of a seafood restaurant chain.
- Features of an insurance product under consideration.
- A new financial service under development.
- Frozen food products under development.
- A new food item under consideration for sale to food service operators.
- Retail formats in early-stage roll-out.
For marketers concerned about the cost, timing or complexity of traditional concept testing, MMR Strategy Group’s Easy Concept Test™ program offers powerful testing to provide key measures quickly and inexpensively.