Usage & Attitude (U&A) studies are one of the fundamental building blocks of marketing researchers and consumers insights departments.
This presentation uses sample U&A output from a restaurant study conducted by MMR Strategy. Identifying Growth Opportunities with Usage and Attitude (U&A) Studies shows how U&A results can help marketers to:
- Analyze consumer buying behavior by key steps in the buying process, such as awareness, consideration, and purchase
- Make comparisons with key competitors
- Understand the shopping cycle in an industry
- Measure unaided awareness by customer type
- Evaluate how different types of customers rate you and your competitors
- Identify key opportunities, with visual tools such as quadrant maps
Fill out the form for immediate access to the Usage & Attitude presentation.